If You Are Experiencing an Eye Emergency
Do not wait to seek medical attention.
Vision loss is often preventable but rarely reversible.
What is an Eye Emergency?
An eye emergency constitutes any situation in which your eyes and/or visual health are at immediate risk. This could include situations such as:
- Chemical exposure
- Blunt force trauma
- Foreign object in the eye
- Scratch or abrasion to the surface of the eye
- Severe allergic reaction
- Infection of the eye or surrounding area
- Sudden onset of vision loss
- New flashes of light or floating spots
If you are experiencing an eye emergency, Daniel Island Eye Care can help. Come in during office hours for emergency assistance. If we are not available, head to your nearest emergency room.
297 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 101
Daniel Island, SC 29492
Emergency Phone: 843-810-5341